Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stunned......................

Not sure I know why a man molests children. I think it is without a doubt the most vile thing on the face of this earth to hurt a child or an animal. But for a man to have sex with a 14 year child goes completely off my "BUT" chart.

I can stand the 'but' word for a lot of things on this earth 'but cause she came on to me" just somehow effects my sense of wanting to murder someone only stopping because I refuse to go to jail for the bastard.

So can someone explain this to me in a form I can possibly understand? That there is some underlying set of circumstances of why that happens to someone you have known quite well for over 20 years and up until this point you have no clue there is an issue? Even with his own kids which now we are kind of wondering about as well. Model husband, loving father, straight arrow kind of guy.

What thought process tell them this is OK? That because she had on short shorts and wanted to kiss him this was OK because a child of 14 knows what she is doing at that age and its just sex so………

This makes it OK? I am shocked, sicken and appalled all in one breath and I have nothing else…………………………

No comments: